THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 12.54.04 PM.png

Battle scars after a day of travel and Disneyland (20k steps).
I'm a warrior(Lloyd banks voice)

Gonna be in Manhattan tomorrow. Y'all think kith will have pairs in stock of the big bubbles? Called them but fools don't pick up the phone.

Has anyone who owns the Concepts Heavy attempted to bleach the darker denim?

I’ve only come across one video on YouTube and the job he did wasn’t bad, but it didn’t look great either.

Gonna be in Manhattan tomorrow. Y'all think kith will have pairs in stock of the big bubbles? Called them but fools don't pick up the phone.

possibly depending on size. i got evergreens from kith LA a couple of weeks after they sold out everywhere online. if you're in manhattan anyway, doesn't hurt to try.

would also consider SNS, extra butter, nike soho, concepts, and DSM.

oredered a pair from Creme as well and tracking finally has movement. I don't mind the slow shipping as long as they don't cancel. Works out better for me not having 3-4 boxes arriving on the same week or even day. I get the evil eye from the wife when boxes start piling up at the front door... :lol:

oredered a pair from Creme as well and tracking finally has movement. I don't mind the slow shipping as long as they don't cancel. Works out better for me not having 3-4 boxes arriving on the same week or even day. I get the evil eye from the wife when boxes start piling up at the front door... :lol:
The secret is having them dropped off somewhere else and sneaking them in later

Man… every time I show her a new pair it’s, “Don’t you already have those?” But every time I sneak one in and wear them it’s, “Those are new. When did you get those?”

The $20 for the ups my choice premium and also being able to hold the packages at a FedEx location has saved my marriage. Usually I just pick them up and keep them stacked in the garage (i strategically keep a bunch of “empty” boxes in the garage at all times). On those days she’s feeling good, then I go get the boxes “from the closet” and usually say something like “hey, check out these shoes I’ve had in the closet, do you like them?” Depending on the reaction, some of them stay, and the ones she really doesn’t like I’ll just be like “I bought them to resell” or “I’ll send them back to Nike” and it usually goes over well.

Honeydews on sale when added to cart 95 at atmos

Honeydews on sale when added to cart 95 at atmos

Thanks. Just copped with the Magma Oranges. That’s also on sale and has large sizes.

Back
Top Bottom