THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally uds the bb. They are too clean. Need to double up asap. In love
6072A1F3-989E-41A5-B05C-881C1AC7B36B.jpeg

Nike reached out to me today and are now claiming that they shipped my BBs on their end and if anything it's "lost" on Fed Ex's side. Though Fed Ex is saying they never got the shoes. Nike rep is like "No... whoever handled it at Fed Ex just never scanned the shoes in on their end for some reason."

LOL

The BBs were something I wasn’t accustomed to seeing. But all you really have to do is look at those first 1986 promo photos from Nike… The 2023 big bubbles are literally the exact same as the first air max 1.

Last edited:
Nike reached out to me today and are now claiming that they shipped my BBs on their end and if anything it's "lost" on Fed Ex's side. Though Fed Ex is saying they never got the shoes. Nike rep is like "No... whoever handled it at Fed Ex just never scanned the shoes in on their end for some reason."

LOL
Same thing happened to me recently on some other shoes I ordered but Nike sent me another pair. All I could ever see was that the label was created. 3 weeks later no kicks. Called and got a new pair sent. I think there are some shenanigans going on, on the fedex side.

Same thing happened to me recently on some other shoes I ordered but Nike sent me another pair. All I could ever see was that the label was created. 3 weeks later no kicks. Called and got a new pair sent. I think there are some shenanigans going on, on the fedex side.
Yeah I spoke to another rep and got a 20% off coupon.

Me: “so Fed Ex definitely stole them right?”
Nike Rep: “yes.”
Me: “that’s really frustrating.”
Rep: “I know.”

Back
Top Bottom