THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Share the link. They look pretty good.

Definitely need that link.
I bought 3-4 different brands on Amazon when I got my Maroon Rush Pattas to find the right Sail laces. Returned all but these and now re-buying as a I need for lace-swaps. Good value imo (2-pack = 4 laces, i.e. 2 pairs of shoes) and do the job for what I want. Echoing again, for my sz 10, I like 54", but they have a 45" option for those who want them.

Amazon product ASIN B08133GYHF

I bought 3-4 different brands on Amazon when I got my Maroon Rush Pattas to find the right Sail laces. Returned all but these and now re-buying as a I need for lace-swaps. Good value imo (2-pack = 4 laces, i.e. 2 pairs of shoes) and do the job for what I want. Echoing again, for my sz 10, I like 54", but they have a 45" option for those who want them.

Amazon product ASIN B08133GYHF
Thanks. I’m assuming you went with the cream for sail?

PXL_20230417_233901493.jpg

Nike stay playing themselves. I guarantee there was somebody who wanted those for retail, "missed", and spent the money elsewhere. Now it's sale or bust.
I’m convinced Nike profits off the resale market anyway. And the sheer volume of trash shoes they produce that no one buys tells me they don’t care THAT much about stuff not selling out.

Back
Top Bottom