THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

unds’d

3EE16F66-A07F-4EED-B2C6-9AC7FCEE2B19.jpeg

I'm gonna regret not scooping some of these dope am1s for $100 or under but man...I'm sittin on like 55 total pairs of shoes rn. Rotation is all backed up, can't add any more.
All these sales haven't been helping me slow down at all bro. I was doing really.good on keeping my purchases to a minimum until right around March (which I knew would be tough cuz of the 3s and BBs).

I'm actually thankful Snkrroom removed a couple things from their site before letting that code fly yesterday. I had a solid 6 pairs of shoes (some for me, some for my kids) I was looking to buy.

I'm gonna regret not scooping some of these dope am1s for $100 or under but man...I'm sittin on like 55 total pairs of shoes rn. Rotation is all backed up, can't add any more.
Facts. I got down from 200 to 25 andninched backup to 33. I'm thinking of adding one more summer beater and I'm done from there until holiday 23. Nothing in the summer piques my interest.....kinda hope it stays that way. But NB always ruins that and if I see the OG Huaraches or Barkley's sitting for retail they may be hard to pass up.

Still no shipping notice for the Pecans and no reply to my email to Unknwn. I don’t wanna Discover charge back but I might have to at this point… annoyed.

Edit: Cancelled, no cheap Pecans for me |l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom