THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Easily the sneaker of the year, hoping the Mac Attack release is even better than these.
IMG_6056.jpeg
I’m not seeing any upcoming releases that are better

I bought a pair of Hanguls earlier this week as well. Decently priced and they actually don't look all that terrible after you put the flat laces in.

dope video. i used to put '09 varsity blue QS in the washing machine all the time and the midsole was never compromised.. but i think it messed with the adhesive after so many washes. midsole separation was bad after awhile.

as for the laces, definitely recommend putting the laces in a washable garment bag and tossing them in with shoes. it'll prevent the laces from getting caught up in the motor and possibly ruining your machine.

These aren’t that bad

damn i need these! i wasn't really feeling the magma version of this mixed-mudguard template, but this ole 50 shades of grey collab got me arousssed

i checked NDC and they don't have any details on them. anyone know when and where they'll be releasing? (i see "this saturday" in the IG caption)

damn i need these! i wasn't really feeling the magma version of this mixed-mudguard template, but this ole 50 shades of grey collab got me arousssed

i checked NDC and they don't have any details on them. anyone know when and where they'll be releasing? (i see "this saturday" in the IG caption)
seen european shops dropping them

runyc runyc .. did you have to pay any hidden/custom fees?
i see that there is a section they have on the listing that dutys and taxes gotta be paid at the door?

also, how fast was their shipping?

No hidden fees, although you need to be aware that they charge $38 to ship to the U.S. They've also recently added a small buyer surcharge (~$3-$5). That said, you can still find some really good deals even after taking into account these costs.

Shipping varies, but the quickest I've received my order is within the same week (I ordered on Monday and received them on Saturday), and the longest is about 2 weeks. It depends more on how quickly the seller sends the shoes to the authentication center.

No hidden fees, although you need to be aware that they charge $38 to ship to the U.S. They've also recently added a small buyer surcharge (~$3-$5). That said, you can still find some really good deals even after taking into account these costs.

Shipping varies, but the quickest I've received my order is within the same week (I ordered on Monday and received them on Saturday), and the longest is about 2 weeks. It depends more on how quickly the seller sends the shoes to the authentication center.
i appreciate the info, thank you!

Anyone here have the Travis wheats? Debating pulling the trigger now that prices are semi-reasonable.
I have a few pairs. At this point I'd stay away. Nothing about that shoe price makes sense. They were $1500, then tanked to like $600, then back up to $1500, then tanked again to $350 or whatever they are now? For a release that only released on his site? Makes no sense. Makes me think the fakes got them right at some point and that's what making it though now. Just my opinion, could be completely wrong. I've just never seen a shoe go that up, then down, then up, and then dooooown without having a massive restock.

I have a few pairs. At this point I'd stay away. Nothing about that shoe price makes sense. They were $1500, then tanked to like $600, then back up to $1500, then tanked again to $350 or whatever they are now? For a release that only released on his site? Makes no sense. Makes me think the fakes got them right at some point and that's what making it though now. Just my opinion, could be completely wrong. I've just never seen a shoe go that up, then down, then up, and then dooooown without having a massive restock.
Very good point… that could very well be the case

Back
Top Bottom