THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

57F793D2-BFDE-49AC-963C-A88F2A4E3F55.jpeg

If you didn’t like the big bubble release… you still have to admit that Nike gave us exactly what’s in this photo above. Shoe looks identical to the original.
I love when Nike does this! When they make retros identical to the OG’s(I.E. Air max 3 or 90), it feels you’re in a time port going back to that respective year of release. From the packaging, shape, and simply how they feel on foot. The Air max 3’s in radiant red is a good example. As soon as I found out they were going to retool them exactly like the 1990 pair, I had to get them ASAP! Easily one of the most comfortable shoes I own! Makes me wonder if they if they felt like that in 1990. I got the AM 1 86 big bubble and haven’t wore mines, yet. But, from trying then on, they definitely feel comfy and squishy underfoot. Can’t wait to wear mines this week. The fact that they replicated to the 1986 pair is really dope! Nike can really bring out good retros if they wanted too. I think they did a good job on the Aqua 8’s in 2015 too.

Last edited:
They're selling out quick. I was able to scoop the orange pair but I'm looking to complete the set.

Back
Top Bottom