THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

did someone say polo fit battle?
who wants the smoke?
tenor-2.gif

Any help from here? I'm looking for an Nike shoe with same tech as Jordan 3 as they have visible heel Air and encapsulated Air in the forefoot.

They are my go to shoes now and I have gotten rid of all my foot pains by walking primarily in Jordan 3's so I would like to have an Nike pair too to switch around.

I know Air Max 1's have similar tech with Air bags, but I don't like their looks. Any alternatives?

And oh yeah, Nike's Air Max 95/97/etc are no-go's. They just feel wobbly on my feet, probably due to that huge Air bag being fully exposed in the forefoot :frown:
I'd try air max 90s, especially the 2020 releases that had Air Max 3 branding on them. I found them pretty much equal in comfort, but people here at the time swore that the 90 recrafts only had a heel airbag, while the am3 pairs also had a hidden one in the front.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't want them to be anything they aren't. I just don't care much for what they are. I'm a collector so I'll have a pair, don't care if you find that weird or not, but it's just not a shoe I love. I don't like the og red Ultra from 2017 either but yep I got those too.

And ooping to strangers is dumb. I say this as someone who has oop'd dozens and dozens of pairs, many itt. Friends or people you know online that will return the favor at some point? Sure. But just random people? No, that's just lighting money on fire.

I'm confused as to how getting the same amount of money you paid is lighting money on fire. Same amount is coming in that went out, so what's getting burned?

I'd try air max 90s, especially the 2020 releases that had Air Max 3 branding on them. I found them pretty much equal in comfort, but people here at the time swore that the 90 recrafts only had a heel airbag, while the am3 pairs also had a hidden one in the front.

Thanks! You have any SKU's for those?

I don't, sorry.
Screenshot_20230609_222957_Chrome.jpg

It was these two, eggplants, laser blues, hot corals, and.... pretty sure I'm missing one. I've got extra hot limes and eggplants DS in an 11 if you're interested in either.

Now the one I can't remember is Bugging me, and Google is no help. I'm not home to dig through stacks, can anyone help me out here?

Back
Top Bottom