THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_1495.jpeg

Any idea how many pairs of the first release of the 2017 Anniversary red’s and blue’s with the different style code and shoe bag came out?

Any 4th of July sales for the sketches?

There's a pretty good size run on Xhibition. They're at $110.50 before shipping with promo (JULY35) code.

They also have the Escapes for $104 before shipping.

I'm patiently waiting for Sneaker Politics to launch their July 4th promo code.

There's a pretty good size run on Xhibition. They're at $110.50 before shipping with promo (JULY35) code.

Thanks! I copped and I'll be returning my NDC pair this week.

Spotted in JP while on vacation at atmos. Both clean in person and would easily grab on disco. Remove the charms and the multi-color pair is nice to me. Subtle from afar but great detail up close.
IMG_3751.jpeg

IMG_3750.jpeg

… instead I’ll be taking home some think tanks from this trip. The only pair I said I’d allow myself if I saw them here after a heavy start to 2023. Found em for slight discount I think at atmos in Osaka (about $130 usd after exchange rate) and couldn’t turn down the opportunity!

So I take it their 4th of July promo code is different from what they have on the site now which is their sitewide July 4th sale that applies automatically to cart (only 15% off footwear).

So I take it their 4th of July promo code is different from what they have on the site now which is their sitewide July 4th sale that applies automatically to cart (only 15% off footwear).

Sorry for the confusion, as I posted two sites lol

Xhibition is still at 35% off

Sneaker Politics (mentioned toward the end) is at 15% off

Back
Top Bottom