THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Puerto Rico Orange Frosts 🇵🇷🍊:emoji_snowflake: for work today

IMG_4031.jpeg

Crepes are now down to $73 on ndc with their 20 off sale. Gonna return my 2nd pair back to nike coz they're even more cheaper haha
I still have a DS pair I bought on launch… before grabbing a second on sale for 130 shipped:stoneface:

Is the return policy at Nike stores fairly flexible past that one month? Or is it luck of the draw with the employee you get?

I still have a DS pair I bought on launch… before grabbing a second on sale for 130 shipped:stoneface:

Is the return policy at Nike stores fairly flexible past that one month? Or is it luck of the draw with the employee you get?
Pretty sure return policy is 60 days for Nike.

If its DS you have up to a year... some people have even returned kicks 2 years later but that was pre covid

You have 30 days to return worn pairs, no questions asked

Nike updated to 60 days return for worn shoes. I have a nby dunk I made but feels tighter with the materials I used. Confirmed with nike chat that I can return before 60 days. So gonna be wearing them nby dunks for 2 months and get a refund back if they don't offer nby dunks any time soon.

Also insteasd of returning and rebuying my crepes, nike chat price adjusted to the cheaper price.

Big fan of grey laces in these. A year later, the FOMO from oranges has faded
1688948686867.png

These have grown on me. SMH. The prices on SNKRDUNK aren't too bad.

I want to try Charcoal laces if I ever scoop them up. I'm also considering swapping the medial Swooshes to the lateral and vice-versa. Perhaps, keeping the medial Swooshless is the move.

-edit-
Rendering for reference
Air Max 1 - Kasina Grey+.jpg
vs.
OG
hdgj.jpg

I'm a particular MFer lol. They would've been a Day 1 purchase for me if they looked like the rendering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom