THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't afford obsidians so these will do.
Actually prefer the shape of the golfs over the BBs 🤷🏻‍♂️
PXL_20230711_214146645~2.jpg
Pissed I missed the US release

I didn't even know they were on ndc until my bro told me. This was on 7/5 and all sizes were available. I didn't think people cared much for them so I ordered them the morning after and most sizes were still there.

How do the golf BB feel on the pavement? They look like they’ll be okay, but don’t want to have hurt feet or be sliding around or anything.

Please no. As someone working in a creative field, I would hate to see designers of any sort replaced by AI, negating actual talent, skill, and creativity.

Also, Skynet. Just saying 😉

sighhh you’re right. i heard production studios want to use AI to generate show scripts during the writers’ strike. so i shouldn’t be clamoring for sneaker/AI collabs :frown: but damnit, those renderings are fire

How do the golf BB feel on the pavement? They look like they’ll be okay, but don’t want to have hurt feet or be sliding around or anything.
Tbh i returned them. The middle of the shoe is very narrow and the mesh is plastic like. They where very stiff and uncomfortable for me. Also they look better on pics imo.. i got the escapes instead and they are on the nice quality/fit am1 level.. u know like how am1's supposed to be.

sighhh you’re right. i heard production studios want to use AI to generate show scripts during the writers’ strike. so i shouldn’t be clamoring for sneaker/AI collabs :frown: but damnit, those renderings are fire
I don’t blame you for sharing. AI can make some really cool art and a couple of those pairs are nice.

At 43, I want the world to ease up on automating things. I’ll keep it at that so I don’t derail this thread. Now get off my lawn!

Last edited:
I know what some or all of you are going to say. Once I seen TS post that he’s back doing concerts. I got hyped and bought a pair from Goat before prices go up (If they go up). But I hope this isn’t a suspect pair. Also hope that goat employees can spot a fake.

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpeg
    IMG_3975.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 666
The Nike designers should be using AI to better their designs and themes. It’s a tool. Half, if not more of the designs at the moment are clearly made by people who have no idea what they’re doing and they need help.

The worst part is they have a bunch of us dudes that are willing to spend money on nice retros, but they’re not doing it for whatever reason. Give me an am95 neon with og sized big bubbles (charge me an extra $50, I don’t care), give me an atmos safari AM1 with a nice shape and similar to the OG, put 97s, 95s, and AM1 with nice materials on Nike ID. Put Kobe’s on Nike ID. Put Flyknit Racers on Nike ID. Retro a AM2003 for me. These are all shoes I would love to spend money on, but Nike for whatever reason just keeps churning out **** releases. It’s alright, they’ve moved me to pretty much just wear my Nike trail shoes around these days. Their loss.

Back
Top Bottom