THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_1546.jpeg

walking to the store beaters i still love
I still have these unworn, really need to unds them!

I rock one pair regularly, keep another pair on ice. Very easy to clean, as well. Especially as compared to my Vast Grays
How do you clean the leather? I had a friend accidentally step on the toe of mine 2 years ago, maybe my 2nd time wearing them, and I haven't worn them since. It's probably not even noticeable to anyone but me, but still bothers me.

What’s the best cleaner to use on the mudguard of suede AM1?

I have a few pairs (anniversaries, monarchs) that need cleaning but just unsure what to use as I don’t want to damage the suede/color.

I was looking at some release dates and I see the Puerto Rico (blue)drop soon. Was that a drop outside of the US earlier in the year?
It was a boutique only drop in the US about a week before PR day. They sold out everywhere quickly. Very weird move to put them on SNKRS now.

I think you're right. I see Sneakerroom is now releasing them tomorrow (after previously releasing them and then cancelling orders).

man, have to cop the chili 2.0 pair

I had a 2000's release where its the same color blocking, but toebox is leather and mudguard was black leather with embossed line dents - the grey part was also reflective silver and the insoles were some rose theme. Anyone remember those?

Back
Top Bottom