THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man I wanna cry. I didn’t know the restock included the og red. I saw dunk notification and didn’t bother to open SNKRS.
0-1346 on these shoes

LTPT vs 2.0

IMG_8801.jpeg

Almost ordered the 8.5 Big Bubble just to see the “Got ‘Em” screen.
L’s all week.
Even took an L on a COTM AF1 gen release. Had the Lady order and pay because my APP SHOWED SOLD OUT but she could Get Em

Still don't know about the tongue and rear branding. Looks cheap.

The shape of those jades look great in that photo. Might have to pick a pair up on discount.
Shape on left shoe is great, a lot thicker mudguard on the right shoe, Nothing deal breaking though.

I'm trying to find a difference fom Magma other than a smaller air bag but I can't see anything different? Am I missing something?
the air unit is smaller because the pair from the pics is probably a size 6 or something like that, the only differences that i can spot is that the weave from the mesh is now different from the upcoming release and the grey on the upper is a slightly different shade

the air unit is smaller because the pair from the pics is probably a size 6 or something like that, the only differences that i can spot is that the weave from the mesh is now different from the upcoming release and the grey on the upper is a slightly different shade
Ahh yea weave is a little different

1690574468538.png

1690574530234.png

I hate I missed out on the OGs this morning. Dang it
I'll just pay the money and get them.
TOo far into Summer now, stupid AF for passing on them.
I keep getting alerts from FFETCH and Feature and SHOP telling me I left something in my cart or price just changed and they're always on sz 6-7, then I missed the rere this morning.
Passed on the Ducks chaep AF too and then saw jc5123 jc5123 with the lace swap on those and dblplay1212 dblplay1212 always stunting in the big bubbles and here I am assed out nothing....none of them

I keep getting alerts from FFETCH and Feature and SHOP telling me I left something in my cart or price just changed and they're always on sz 6-7, then I missed the rere this morning.
Passed on the Ducks chaep AF too and then saw jc5123 jc5123 with the lace swap on those and dblplay1212 dblplay1212 always stunting in the big bubbles and here I am assed out nothing....none of them
Facts, I walked into solefly the sunday they release, Had my size in hand and I passed. I really regret that right now. like for real.

don't worry, there's tons more of colors coming to your feet soon enough brother...

Back
Top Bottom