THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2017 Royals for today. Im hoping for a Big Bubble release of these soon cause my red pair is starting to be become beat

IMG_1009.jpeg
Your big bubbles beat already? Sheesh

Was listening to the Complex sneaker podcast and they have Ronnie Fieg as a guest. He briefly talked about how he got Asics to make new molds for the GL3. basically the og molds works great for mesh pairs but once you add suede/leather they get bulky and the shape gets bad. So they made an "07" mold whatever that is and now he picks between which mold to use when he's doing pairs with them. I really wish Nike would do similar for am1 bc it has the same problem. Some pairs come out amazing and then some come out square cliff toe.

Yea these leather/mesh combos are problematic for sure. I'd have already bought all these pairs if they were the usual synthetic.

Damn man, one wear
bro this is wild.. nike got some audacity upping the MSRP of AM1s and skimping on material. inverse relationship between cost and quality. now i feel justified in being cheap and just waiting for releases to hit discounts

hopefully you can get some type of refund, even if partial.

Not sure if I understand correctly but Maroon Pattas available on NDC JP (app/members only) ??

This radical AM1 cw (up to a 10W) is live on NDC

The United Petals cw (up to a 10W) is also live in the Nike app, which seems to be exclusive to just the app. I tried searching the style/color code on NDC, and but it doesn’t populate.

IMG_5423.png

Search “FQ0256-131” or “Air Max 1” to see them in the Nike app.

same, them not selling out now, pretty good indication they'll go on sale.
those volt seems to be flying tho

Missed the 12's here.
Bodega no taxes

Drop it if you have it.
Very Volt dropping today…..
Oneness link still dead

Maybe I don't understand... but this is why I'm hesitant to sell a few pairs.

Seems like buyer can claim anything (even if correct), get his money back and seller is left with empty hands?

Long story short , copped on ebay sz 12 , passed authentication but when they arrived they were size 11.5 , reached out to eBay to explain what happened , yada yada full refund and keep shoes
IMG_8782.jpeg
Authentication failed in your favor :wow: :lol:

Maybe I don't understand... but this is why I'm hesitant to sell a few pairs.

Seems like buyer can claim anything (even if correct), get his money back and seller is left with empty hands?
From my experience ebay doesn't take the refund from the seller, as long as it was a mistake on ebay's behalf, which this one seems to be. Ebay passed it but they were wrong so I'm assuming that's why they let him keep the shoes, gave him a refund, and (probably) didn't charge the seller.

I've had this happen in past. I've had nothing but excellent service from ebay with selling and buyers sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom