THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_4568.jpeg

Can’t believe I just dropped $1200 on 3 IDs, with a second set 0.5sz up to be safe because Nike is so unreliable.
Fully expect to return at least 1 of the 3 that fit correctly too. Thank god for their return policy, but this one may test their patience lol.

IMG_4568.jpeg

Can’t believe I just dropped $1200 on 3 IDs, with a second set 0.5sz up to be safe because Nike is so unreliable.
Fully expect to return at least 1 of the 3 that fit correctly too. Thank god for their return policy, but this one may test their patience lol.
Gotta do what you gotta do

Just copped crepes off JD.... Jds15 still works for 15 off and I had a 20 coupon that worked too.. $133 shipped best I think I'll get :smokin
I did the same thing and right when I hit submit somebody got the last sz 12
Salty
Capital one actually put me me on with 22% cash back, then got the $15, then got cart jacked

I did the same thing and right when I hit submit somebody got the last sz 12
Salty
Capital one actually put me me on with 22% cash back, then got the $15, then got cart jacked
Sheesh, that's a bummer. I went to two jds today and both were sold out of my size. Knew they had them online, but was trying to scoop with that military discount in store, but also found out they changed it from 20% to 10%... So it was cheaper to go online anyways.

They definitely selling out soon, just looked and I ordered a 10.5, which is now gone, and the 10 gone too. Both were their when I looked earlier.
Biggest in store was a 9.5

absolutely loving folks NBY designs, especially the ones that are a nod to past collabs. but i’m not even gonna let myself build one pair ..i know myself and my purchasing habits too damn well. one pair is gonna turn into a closet. can’t do it to my bank account :lol:

absolutely loving folks NBY designs, especially the ones that are a nod to past collabs. but i’m not even gonna let myself build one pair ..i know myself and my purchasing habits too damn well. one pair is gonna turn into a closet. can’t do it to my bank account :lol:
I told myself in April after white safaris, 2x big bubble, madder roots (50% off), treelines (50% off) -
“Only CWs I break for are a sand replacement, think tanks if I find them in JP (I did), and Nike by you”.

Well Nike delivered on all of those. Now I just need to resist anything else the entire rest of the year and wear what I have, including the size? Collab coming up :emoji_no_mouth:

same here, im like a click away from ordering the yeezy looking one.

Last batch (safaris) I wished I went with a 10.5 instead of a 10.

And I’ve never sized up in AM1s ever. They just felt off and still do.

Definitely go a half size up. At least that's how all my IDs fit.
I don't have any NBY in the collection yet but the consensus seems to be the same.

Just can't do an iD at 200+ without seeing the finished product first. (Especially the croc)

Props to you guys for having the marbles to pull the trigger sight unseen.
With Nike's return policy, for me it's like why not? As someone earlier in the thread mentioned, Nike can be unpredictable and it would not in the least surprise me if some color options or materials were removed without notice just like they recently did with the dunk low NBY.

Back
Top Bottom