THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2nd pair arrived. Croc looks more reasonable on this pair but not sure how I ended up with a leather toe box smh. Was anticipating sending these back after seeing pics of the croc print. Probably would have kept them if they were mesh like they were supposed to be.

20230822_181928_1.gif
Yeah. Just send em back and make em with mesh toes.

Screencap from that IG post

IMG_7403.PNG

Sundial UNDOUBTEDLY looks ORANGE here.

You know this is a really strange color. A friend of mine got his pair today and used it on the outsole and logos. As soon as he took them out of the box I said that's like neon orange for sure. 2 minutes later I look again and it's looking like university gold. It appears different depending on how you look at it in real life, same as the pics. Kinda weird. I will say the logo and mini swoosh stitching aren't as pronounced/bright as the outsole, haven't seen the leather yet.

Yeah. Just send em back and make em with mesh toes.
Lol, then I'll for sure get that thick print (pause), which I dont want at all, then I'll have to return em twice. Between mistakes and that dam olive/gray mesh I feel like I'm already gonna make too many returns. I'm considering it tho cause I do really like em. Still have a bunch of designs I haven't purchased yet, gonna need to prioritize. Nike needs to take this **** away otherwise I'm just gonna keep buying pairs.

Second pair arrived, considering on sending back since I have 3 more in the works.

Kinda ehh…I like the nubuck mud way more on my other pair compared to this leather mud.

Personally I think leather is best used on side panel, u-throat and swoosh to break up the material. Highly recommend nubuck mud.

856BC966-1D16-4591-AD9B-B4A05225730D.jpeg

Things could get even more pricey if we all opted for the OG colorblocking route.....light ore on top and then just one of each for the mudguard.....yikes.....

Back
Top Bottom