THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hate to ask but how do the Patta Monarchs fit? Could I get away with a half size up? My 18 Currys are a bit tight in regular size but my other air max 1s are fine. Hard to find in my normal size.

WMNS Nike Air Max 1 “Red Stardust”​

Colorway: Sail/Cedar-Red Stardust-Coconut Milk
Style #: DZ2628-103
Release Date: November 23, 2023
Price: $160

Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-02.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-03.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-04.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-05.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-06.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-08.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-09.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-1-Red-Stardust-DZ2628-103-07.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to ask but how do the Patta Monarchs fit? Could I get away with a half size up? My 18 Currys are a bit tight in regular size but my other air max 1s are fine. Hard to find in my normal size
Yeah, I think everyone who has a pair of the '18 Curry's agree that they fit snug than every other AM1.

As far as the Monarchs, I've read that some could go a half-size down due to the shoe being a little longer than other AM1s.

Pink pack inspired pair came in and they look great minus the glue stains and scuffed mudguard. I ordered both 11 and 11.5, I normally wear an 11. They are too narrow and both are headed back to Nike. I had several designs I was choosing between, oh well money saved.
IMG_1337.jpeg

Upper/ Heel: Lt iron ore croc
Toe: white mesh
Mudguard: Lt iron ore nubuck
Tongue/collar : white leather
Swoosh: sesame nubuck 👍
Accents: Lt iron ore leather
Eyelets: pink
Laces: white anniversary 👎
Lining: White “mesh” not sure why it’s labeled mesh
Midsole: White
Air Bag: White
Outsole: Pink
Tongue Label: pink nubuck
Logo: White - was going to paint the heel logo

Last edited:
Half size up is working for me. Not like I’m about to go more than that. Length TTS is perfect. Just returned my TTS pairs, and UnDSing these today.

IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg

Lace swapped already, really agreed these anniversary laces or whatever you wanna call em are not it. Shiny? Idk. Maybe on some designs they work better than others, but with the flat nubuck they don’t fit.

Pink pack inspired pair came in and they look great minus the glue stains and scuffed mudguard. I ordered both 11 and 11.5, I normally wear an 11. They are too narrow and both are headed back to Nike. I had several designs I was choosing between, oh well money saved.
IMG_1337.jpeg

Upper/ Heel: Lt iron ore croc
Toe: white mesh
Mudguard: Lt iron ore nubuck
Tongue/collar : white leather
Swoosh: sesame nubuck 👍
Accents: Lt iron ore leather
Eyelets: pink
Laces: white anniversary 👎
Lining: White “mesh” not sure why it’s labeled mesh
Midsole: White
Air Bag: White
Outsole: Pink
Tongue Label: pink nubuck
Logo: White - was going to paint the heel logo
So glad you mentioned this, I've been on the fence for a while and still haven't ordered a pair but now that you got both 11-11.5, maybe I won't be now. I think they'll be narrow for me too. Seems like maybe they're based on the women's silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom