THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When will the nby be available in EU?
i dont think it will gonna get released in the EU anymore, i am planning in october to order 1 pair from australia, it will cost 320 AUD shipped to the netherlands what is around the 190 euro, now i am looking for dutch peeps to submit a order with me and split the shipping cost so that i can can lower the total price for each pair, if you are interested or know people that are interested sent me a DM, since you are living in nijmegen i can drop the shoes off at your place or you can come pick them up at my place

Screenshot_2023-08-31-11-38-14-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Anyone no the mudguard and upper color used on this pair ?
Thats my pair, i used grey mudguard and iron oar upper

Nike knows Europe gonna **** up the game with jewel swooshes and leather toe boxes smh. EU boys can't wait to go full croc wanker. Best to leave it to the professionals over there.

Seriously tho, I hope yall get em, they're pretty amazing.
Haha.

And what about Safari IDs? Every 2nd US pair was created mismatched „by mistake“. Lot of pairs ordered in wrong sizes. Always the same with you guys:wink:

i dont think it will gonna get released in the EU anymore, i am planning in october to order 1 pair from australia, it will cost 320 AUD shipped to the netherlands what is around the 190 euro, now i am looking for dutch peeps to submit a order with me and split the shipping cost so that i can can lower the total price for each pair, if you are interested or know people that are interested sent me a DM, since you are living in nijmegen i can drop the shoes off at your place or you can come pick them up at my place
How can u be so sure? A while ago it was possible to make designs. Thank u for the offer, but i dont need em that bad. I do not live in Nijmegen, but near Rotterdam.
Nike knows Europe gonna **** up the game with jewel swooshes and leather toe boxes smh. EU boys can't wait to go full croc wanker. Best to leave it to the professionals over there.

Seriously tho, I hope yall get em, they're pretty amazing.
No Crocs here, but in Florida there must be a lot of ✊💦 Seriously tho, me also noticed the difference in color taste after seeing lots of designs in the past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom