THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IDs imo have a better shape and way better materials... feel like tanks and will last a decent amount of time....my red bbs felt so thin and flimsy .. made it an easy pass on these. Yal paying for the box 😂
The IDs are not quality. But you’re not lying about the big bubbles… They feel like fake shoes that are going to fall apart LOL. I wore mine a few weeks ago, and was surprised… I wonder if the original felt like that. Like cheap shoes from the Chinese grocery store.

The IDs are not quality. But you’re not lying about the big bubbles… They feel like fake shoes that are going to fall apart LOL. I wore mine a few weeks ago, and was surprised… I wonder if the original felt like that. Like cheap shoes from the Chinese grocery store.
Why do you say the IDs aren't quality? Because my pairs sure are...esp if you used all Nubuck and mesh.... the Nubuck is soft and a thick cut all around... do you have a pair?

I'd be willing to bet it felt worse, so bad they had to scrap it, lol.

cheap shoes from the Chinese grocery store.

1694296513690.gif

i need to know what shoes are being purchased at a grocery store, particularly a chinese one :lol:

Why do you say the IDs aren't quality? Because my pairs sure are...esp if you used all Nubuck and mesh.... the Nubuck is soft and a thick cut all around... do you have a pair?
I have not purchased any recent IDs, but I made a pair of AM1's when the Anniversary version dropped and the quality was pretty good. Dare I say more comfortable than the retail versions at that time. I wear those to this day and have zero complaints.

But you’re not lying about the big bubbles… They feel like fake shoes that are going to fall apart LOL.
They look like they’re built of the same exact materials as the GOLFS which is definitely a lighter feel compared to non Big Bubble.
Looks like that toe box is same exactly plastic/type that is on the GOLF.

Idk how both kasinas are below retail on resale. This collab is one of my favorite AM1s in quality and comfort. I’m generally against doubling up but I’m so tempted to and hide them and hope my other half doesn’t find out… after my 3 NBYs :emoji_sweat_smile:
IMG_4965.jpeg

Idk how both kasinas are below retail on resale. This collab is one of my favorite AM1s in quality and comfort. I’m generally against doubling up but I’m so tempted to and hide them and hope my other half doesn’t find out… after my 3 NBYs :emoji_sweat_smile:
IMG_4965.jpeg
I still need these . Have the grey pair and it’s one of my favorites.

IMG_4965.jpeg
What size is that?

Yea man these Onsidian Bubble are the EXACT same mold and materials as the GOLF. I actually liked the feel and look of the GOLF on foot, though they are noticeably lighter in the ***.

Toebox- same shape, same material.
Collar- same material
Felt- exact same
Tongue- identical.
Sole- identical

Back
Top Bottom