THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thinking of keeping these the way they are. Was gonna hit with a second coat, but the Navy over the Baltic Blue giving some neat tones to it that I tried to capture, but hard to photograph (my camera skills need some work).
PXL_20230911_193622063.jpg

PXL_20230911_193632565.jpg

Anyone know how bad the Rit dye will bleed into pants/socks? I'm thinking of getting that Rit Color Fixative to keep these from bleeding, but no idea if that's going to work the way I just dabbed the dye all over these shoes.

Thinking of keeping these the way they are. Was gonna hit with a second coat, but the Navy over the Baltic Blue giving some neat tones to it that I tried to capture, but hard to photograph (my camera skills need some work).

Anyone know how bad the Rit dye will bleed into pants/socks? I'm thinking of getting that Rit Color Fixative to keep these from bleeding, but no idea if that's going to work the way I just dabbed the dye all over these shoes.

Looks good, reminds me of the id’s I made for my wife and I a few years ago
7BD64E0F-AEAC-4D8C-8D08-EB8E66A8A2CE.jpeg

I like the navy look. My local outlet had a FSR of these and a couple of the coral pairs on the wall. I would've copped, but they were still listed for $129.

Funny because they had a FSR of the Shima's right next to them for $74.97 and an additional 20 or 30% off.

Popped some fatter laces in my Obsidian. Honestly don't know why Nike send them out with that skinny junk

20230911_220032.JPG
20230911_221054.JPG
Perhaps, and I may be going out on a limb here but stay with me, because that was the style of laces these came with when they originally released in 1987. But, by all means, your laces, that with a good sense of proper practicality lets people know that they are indeed "laces", makes substantially more sense.

Most recent two nby191123.jpeg
nby291123.jpeg

I’ll probably make a few more passes, but here are the 4 so far:
nby391123.jpeg
Fantastic, clean set. Some of the best executed concepts imo I’ve seen of the NBYs. Shocked at the most colorful one and how it still works for me and I’d be in on a release of that pair, I don’t think in the builder I would’ve had confidence in that outcome

Fantastic, clean set. Some of the best executed concepts imo I’ve seen of the NBYs. Shocked at the most colorful one and how it still works for me and I’d be in on a release of that pair, I don’t think in the builder I would’ve had confidence in that outcome
Has a nice ACG vibe

Just got my Woodstack order confirmation email at 6:28 pm Monday...

For my 12:13 pm Saturday order :lol:

Hoping the UPS tracking starts moving soon so I know I'm in the clear with these.

Back
Top Bottom