THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pics don’t do these justice.
IMG_2324.jpeg

But theoretically you could get double the cash back by doing both befrugal and rakuten, yes? 🤔 #extremecouponing

Let me hear how this would work in theory cause im intrigued 😂

I mean once you click on the merchant through whichever cashback site you use, It takes you directly there with a trace link

unless you go through one cashback site and just open the shopping trip at the merchant, then on separate browser you go through another cashback site and complete the purchase, then open ticket for cashback on the first site

no way there isnt some checks and balances on the back end cause a merchant would be splitting profit twice for one sale

Or perhaps I said too much

I was holding out hope that the obsidian’s would show up on the Nike app during whatever this “Nike App Days” stuff is. Still on the hunt for an 11.5

I don’t think you can double dip with both Rakuten and BeFrugal. However, you can double dip through one or the other paired with Apple Pay and an Apple Card.

I just ordered three today with the BeFrugal rate. Thanks to eltigre eltigre for the inspiration for one of them! That Game Boy design is too DOPE not to order. I made a few tweaks towards my preferences.

Five more designs then I’ll be done with this NBY palette.

Posted these that I made before. Was about to return them because the olive swoosh was throwing me off. But after snapping random pics I’m like damn do I really want to return them….smh

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    457.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 559
Posted these that I made before. Was about to return them because the olive swoosh was throwing me off. But after snapping random pics I’m like damn do I really want to return them….smh
When you’re adding colors like that on a build, you can never go too far. I’ve noticed with the multicolor ID they have to give off that “I gave my phone to my 5yr old nephew and let him build it” look.

Don’t waste the build on a return.
If it gets too much to bare rub some acetone on that swoosh and lighten in or, paint that ho

Back
Top Bottom