THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Posted these that I made before. Was about to return them because the olive swoosh was throwing me off. But after snapping random pics I’m like damn do I really want to return them….smh

Cool i have a build that is close.. U are right about the swoosh.. keep them and make the swoosh black or white (midsole color) and they are really fresh.. painting should not be that hard i guess. Also put in white laces..

Today
IMG_9351.jpeg

It’s been a week, and still no Obsidian shipping info from Concepts. I feel another cancellation coming.

BIG UP to eltigre eltigre again for the idea!

Here’s how I interpreted his concept:
IMG_9242.jpeg

Changed up the air unit to resemble the power light. And since I only had one design with the jewel swoosh, I switched the main swoosh to resemble the directional pad like a “button” or to be more palpable and have that game console “feel” to it.

His idea then sparked the thought a Super Nintendo design.

IMG_9241.jpeg

Now, there’s a Nintendo pack being built lol

Last edited:
My first 2 NBY’s finally showed up yesterday and they are uncomfortably snug on foot, similar to Curry. I could try and swap the insole or break them in, but for the premium price it’s probably a better move to just return them.
Wow, that's surprising.

I don’t think you can double dip with both Rakuten and BeFrugal. However, you can double dip through one or the other paired with Apple Pay and an Apple Card.
I haven’t tried this because I’m done making pairs, but I think the best way would be to open a shopping trip through Rakuten and not continue it there, actually go through with BeFrugal. They seem to process the transaction quicker. And then after you’ve completed the order go back to Rakuten and hit “missing cash back” and enter the info and go that route. Just my .02.

My first 2 NBY’s finally showed up yesterday and they are uncomfortably snug on foot, similar to Curry. I could try and swap the insole or break them in, but for the premium price it’s probably a better move to just return them.

I know it might sound obvious… but did you order a women’s size by accident? I just realized last night the ID that I made that I said on here was very tight, happened to be women’s sizing :smh:

I know it might sound obvious… but did you order a women’s size by accident? I just realized last night the ID that I made that I said on here was very tight, happened to be women’s sizing :smh:

IIRC, these are sold as a M/W combo size where the women's size is 1.5 higher than the corresponding men's size. It does list both men's and women's sizes on the box, but they're my TTS USM9/W10.5, UK8, EUR42.5
I've ordered some W10.5's (recent red '86 big bubbles, for example) and never had an issue with sizing. It's not that they're unwearable, just uncomfortably snug/narrow and I don't think they're worth it for the premium price.

Back
Top Bottom