THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unlike Ray who comes only with original unique designs I only steal them. Lol had to make these - love at first sight

IMG_9650.jpeg

Sucks they didn't make the size? Collab in anything above a 12. 😕
For what’s it’s worth it’s UK sizing so it’s a US13

Go Spurs Go?

Alamo
Air Max 1 NBY - Alamo.png

I'm not eem a Spurs fan, but I am a fan of the their fiesta theme and colorway scheme.
SpursIllo3-01-01.png
Initially, the mudguard was supposed to be the Light Iron Ore Nubuck option. However, as I thought about the name and its origin, I googled the original inspiration. Looking at images of the actual Alamo, I noticed the cracks and patterns on its exterior construction resembled the Brushed Off Croc option...
1200x0.jpg
so I switched it up last minute. Overall, with the theme and details all blended together, they turned out DOPE to me!

Go Spurs Go?

Alamo

I'm not eem a Spurs fan, but I am a fan of the their fiesta theme and colorway scheme.
SpursIllo3-01-01.png
Initially, the mudguard was supposed to be the Light Iron Ore Nubuck option. However, as I thought about the name and its origin, I googled the original inspiration. Looking at images of the actual Alamo, I noticed the cracks and patterns on its exterior construction resembled the Brushed Off Croc option...
1200x0.jpg
so I switched it up last minute. Overall, with the theme and details all blended together, they turned out DOPE to me!
Enough is enough! 😆

Finished dying the laces and applying the Dye Fixative to the uppers and laces. Never rinsed any of the dye out, so brushing the fixative seemed to remove some dye, but I'm loving the distressed look!
PXL_20230923_214126879.jpg

PXL_20230923_214132312.jpg

PXL_20230923_214145935.jpg

Just hope the dye won't rub off too much on my jeans, but will always wear black socks with these as the dye I'm sure will rub/run on these for quite some time.

Finished dying the laces and applying the Dye Fixative to the uppers and laces. Never rinsed any of the dye out, so brushing the fixative seemed to remove some dye, but I'm loving the distressed look!
PXL_20230923_214126879.jpg

PXL_20230923_214132312.jpg

PXL_20230923_214145935.jpg

Just hope the dye won't rub off too much on my jeans, but will always wear black socks with these as the dye I'm sure will rub/run on these for quite some time.
Good job, these definitely came out nice 💯

Go Spurs Go?

Alamo

SpursIllo3-01-01.png
1200x0.jpg
We still waiting on the collection pick. You can just do NBY and mash up pairs lol

Go Spurs Go?

Alamo

SpursIllo3-01-01.png
1200x0.jpg
Dang I can't even tag Suprsfan414 (iirc). I know my man would've gotten a kick out of these.

Back
Top Bottom