THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Inspired by one of my favorite albums...
Had the custom patch placed by a cobbler. Wish I had access to bespokes thru Nike. But oh well.
NWA-Efil (1).jpg

20230926_102312.jpg

20230925_201004.jpg

20230926_102316.jpg
20230925_200118.jpg

I have a feeling those familias go on discount.

I was initially hyped about them but as the release date nears I don't even think I want em (discount or not).

If the Urawas are a GR they could hit discounts. I can't think of the last GR that didn't hit some sort of sale..

I have a feeling those familias go on discount.

I was initially hyped about them but as the release date nears I don't even think I want em (discount or not).

If the Urawas are a GR they could hit discounts. I can't think of the last GR that didn't hit some sort of sale..
the Familias are very drab.....it's a shame, I liked the vibrant colors but these muted tones are a letdown

In because they come with a burlap bag, they are better than those ugly *** Joritos Dunks. Someone @ the guy who was talkin all that **** in the SB thread. :rofl:

Can’t remember if it was a mistake on my part but I don’t remember opting for leather uppers and mudguard but these just came in and figured I’d share with yall before I return em.
IMG_5542_jpg.jpeg

IMG_5538_jpg.jpeg

Do the “But It Again” tip, and see what options you selected previously. If they don’t match, contact Nike to finesse a promo code.

Also spotted these on ebay
IMG_0187.jpeg

I hope that I’ll be able to rebound some decent NBYs at an outlet! Lol

Do the “But It Again” tip, and see what options you selected previously. If they don’t match, contact Nike to finesse a promo code.

IMG_0187.jpeg

illustrayt illustrayt is the king of both spending inordinate amounts of money and getting discounts

Can’t remember if it was a mistake on my part but I don’t remember opting for leather uppers and mudguard but these just came in and figured I’d share with yall before I return em.
IMG_5542_jpg.jpeg

IMG_5538_jpg.jpeg
I've noticed when I create, place in cart and don't purchase immediately sometimes the materials selections change. Not the colors, but the materials. I made it a habit to go back in and make sure everything is set correctly, then add to my cart again before buying.

I've noticed when I create, place in cart and don't purchase immediately sometimes the materials selections change. Not the colors, but the materials. I made it a habit to go back in and make sure everything is set correctly, then add to my cart again before buying.

Yeah, one of my pairs came with an inner lining color that I know for sure I never would have picked.

IMG_0187.jpeg

am41_hb1.jpg

Those turned out pretty close to the go collab! :wow:
I wonder if they used cosmic purple. Doesn't look like ultramarine, can't tell. Any clues?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom