THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For this apple Nike $75 back they are running is it $75 off every purchase made within 30 days of opening the Apple Card or just 1 time?

Those Cash backs give you one good bonus and be on your nuts for eternity.
Cap1 doesn’t quit with it.
Bet I have at least one CAP1 “bonus” in my inbox right now. Bet.

Buddy…
IMG_6422.jpeg

Wally soles/midsoles get so nasty so quick.

A true tragedy. |l
This is true. Having a lot in the rotation and getting the evo pairs and pairs with painted midsoles has helped with that. Sometimes I look at my circular saw and think about how feasible it would be to just slice off that thin nasty layer of crepe sole and start fresh 🤔

***Double Flame Suit on :emoji_joy:

SP:emoji_eyes:KY SZN: a GOVRN ColLABoRAYtion.

Saucony Jazz OG X AM1 - Universal Monsters X Super 7 Pack
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 Set.png

Frankenstein
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Frankenstein.png

Bride of Frankenstein
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Bride of Frankenstein.png

Mummy
Saucony Jazz OG X Nike Air Max 1 - Universal Monsters X Super7 - Mummy.png

If you put aside brand significance and focus solely on imagery, you can see that the three boulders/stones in the river (Saucony’s logo) reflect the same imagery of the chamber in the air unit chamber!

illustrayt illustrayt Mummies are dope!
Curious if the the Jazz or the various Lunar Run type midsoles fit on the AM1 or 90 or the various other models you mish-mash.
Imagining what would happen if you and dragicon dragicon combined with his millions of waffles and FKRs, trainers, 97s. Lol.
Haven't been in those threads for awhile, maybe you guys have already collab'd lol

🔥......I've been really really tempted to do this one a bunch of clean colorups like this just keeping everything else the same and changing the mud and swoosh.....but I can't get over the idea that ID/custom means something crazy. Doing a clean GR type sneaker id obviously a good move but it feels like a missed opportunity especially if a similar or identical pair drops in the near future. Kinda like the olives.

Last edited:
nby93023a.jpeg
nby93023b.jpeg
Pink - Accents, Swoosh, Air Unit, Tongue/Heel Embroidery, Small Swoosh
Fireberry - Toe mesh, Laces, Outsole, collar
Sundial - Tongue/Label, Eyelets
Purple - Mudguard
Black - Saddle/Heel, Midsole, Outsole accent

Various artwork (not mine, but from various other artists) using an Outrun-type sunset color palette.
44arfzpzem621.jpeg
our_dream_world_by_kvacm_dds97z3.jpeg
I know Roku City when I see it

For those interested in the Size? AM1 - I messaged someone on IG that has a pair in hand and he suggested going .5 size down. He says they fit similar to the Concepts collab which i found to fit loose in my TTS 10.5.

I have the last four holiday Jordan XIs sitting in my closet unworn. They’re really one of my all time favorite shoes… yet, I haven’t even worn any of them once.
I got rid of all my AJ4s because of that horrendous fit, even though I love them. Jordan 11s are GOATs to me. But they are the pinnacle of a special occasion shoe. Throwing them on just because seems like a waste and with kids and so many other kicks in the rotation I don't have many occasions where I want to wear an AJ11. And although the fit isn't as bad as AJ4s, 11z are not comfortable until broken in and ain't nobody got time to be breaking in AJ11s.

Air Max's are a lot more versatile and can be dressed up or down and way more comfortable. Lots of diversity in that product line.

Got my 2 by you’s in. Liking them except might switch out orange laces on one pair.
What’s a better option for laces a jordan 1 low or a dunk low? That’s mostly what I find online for decent options.

F1328ADB-02B0-4684-85D9-90AD0602C0AB.jpeg

DE296866-3D5B-47E2-854E-B21939392DC1.jpeg
I bought some Jordan 1 laces from LaceLab via Blake P Blake P 's recommendation and they look like a good it. I'll lace a pair and take a photo later today.

I think the nike by you is done... i got a message saying the product is no longer available and all the pairs I had saved in my cart are gone

-edit- still available, but when you add to cart its removed

Last edited:
I think the nike by you is done... i got a message saying the product is no longer available and all the pairs I had saved in my cart are gone

-edit- still available, but my designs are gone
They are only gone in EU! Wait, they never showed up either. Lol

Nike ****ing with us badly.

-edit- still available, but when you add to cart its removed
Yep just got that too

1696274047008.png

Back
Top Bottom