THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seems to be up still for Nike Canada. Might have to pull the trigger on a pair in case they remove it soon lmao
Try and cart it l, then check cart...b cause it allows us in the US to add and make designs but once you check out it says sold out.

IMG_0650.gif

I was ready to put in my last order of five designs…

Try and cart it l, then check cart...b cause it allows us in the US to add and make designs but once you check out it says sold out.

Took me all the way to the payment option page so I think it’s still good but I’ll try and purchase it this week and see what happens.

Edit. Ah now it just says out of stock on the product page so it’s gone for us too

I escaped with doing 0......if I really want some I'll get something someone made, but with the sizing issues and thinking they might be tight for my pinkies, I'm good. I'll try for the Size ?'s, they're coming down. The shape of these NBY's were amazing though
Just looked, size am1s are going up.... I figured they would've trended down, but nope not alot of pairs it seems.

Sucks that they’re done because I did want at least one more pair but was waiting for a good Rakuten percentage. I have been thinking they have been up for a long time.

Shoutout to those I copied, I can't even remember who anymore. You know who you are.

Quality of all materials is on point, but I'm disappointed in the toe and mudguard shape. Still not sure if keepers. I'm sure on foot it'll be better, I was just really spoiled by crepe and kasina shape from last year.
1696288982314.jpeg

1696288999962.jpeg 1696289036586.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom