THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

From what I've seen from another reliable source, iDs are down due to maintenance of the online build engine.

Please be TRUE!

IMG_0669.gif

Ready to finally burn my 20% off code. I’ll be ALL IN on five.

I retract my statement about the Safari '22 NBY being the GOAT for the AM1 NBY/NIKEiD in my book. This current '23 palette has overtaken it, as evidence by the quantity that I purchased.

Moreover, this AM1 NBY palette is EASILY the MOST that I've ever ordered of all the NIKEiD/NBY silohouttes/models. They say quantity over quality, but the options offered for this palette were QUALITY as well. The AM1 is my favorite sneaker silhouette, so I went IN! lol

I retract my statement about the Safari '22 NBY being the GOAT for the AM1 NBY/NIKEiD in my book. This current '23 palette has overtaken it, as evidence by the quantity that I purchased.

Moreover, this AM1 NBY palette is EASILY the MOST that I've ever ordered of all the NIKEiD/NBY silohouttes/models. They say quantity over quality, but the options offered for this palette were QUALITY as well. The AM1 is my favorite sneaker silhouette, so I went IN! lol
Safari was such a short blip on the radar that I can't even count it.

Ease of Access was very little.

But great options nonetheless illustrayt illustrayt

Imo

Last edited:

Safaris weren't up long enough to go in though....and weren't they member specific. And you couldn't order after you redeemed.

Back
Top Bottom