THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I thought 12 was the biggest size these went up to?
Oneness is the one spot that will carry bigger size Womens.
Save this site, hit them when they first drop and you're good.
Found this about 2weeks ago by searching back through the thread, had to flip through over 100 pages but I just clicke on every W link until I found the site.......

If anyone comes across a site with a size 12 in the White/black colorway, let a brother know. Nike cancelled my order…then ExtraButter cancelled as well. How sway..HOW

I like these and the black Patta's as my fav AM1's in white and black, I don't have either but I'd lean on one of those or go to NBY and add a mini swoosh with simple color blocking
The correct answer are the McFlys - always the McFlys. When someone asks what the best black/white AM1s are, the answer should instantly be McFlys. This new women's pair are the best in many years though, except for the 'coconut milk' upper parts. Don't understand why that was done. If those parts had been done in Neutral Grey, they would've been really great. The construction (materials) is the same as the Anniversary pairs.

IMG_0113.jpeg

You just living vicariously through them... but it is strange. I think with as much commenting on them... you gotta be the ONLY person in here that hasn't done one
I know....trust me it's hard I might finally get a pair...damn it.....lol

The correct answer are the McFlys - always the McFlys. When someone asks what the best black/white AM1s are, the answer should instantly be McFlys. This new women's pair are the best in many years though, except for the 'coconut milk' upper parts. Don't understand why that was done. If those parts had been done in Neutral Grey, they would've been really great. The construction (materials) is the same as the Anniversary pairs.
which ones are the McFly's....take me to school teach, I need an education on these

which ones are the McFly's....take me to school teach, I need an education on these
Air Max 1 "Original Mesh LE (Black / White / Light Zen Grey)" SKU: 604139-101, commonly known as the "McFly", was released in early spring of 2000. It's an absolute classic and one of the very few AM1s that feature a mesh upper eyelet panel. I was obviously just kidding in saying this pair is the 'only correct answer', but it certainly is one of the most legendary black/white pairs of Air Max 1s.

Attachments

• McFly.png
    McFly.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 263
Air Max 1 "Original Mesh LE (Black / White / Light Zen Grey)" SKU: 604139-101, commonly known as the "McFly", was released in early spring of 2000. It's an absolute classic and one of the very few AM1s that feature a mesh upper eyelet panel. I was obviously just kidding in saying this pair is the 'only correct answer', but it certainly is one of the most legendary black/white pairs of Air Max 1s.
as Snoop would say, "ooohhh wee" those are nice, thanks for putting me up on game

One of my favorite pairs ever. :nthat:

AM1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom