THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IDs this weekend for my 40th.

20231013_185411.jpg

Has anyone opted for an Olive liner, mesh and Nubuck?

I saved these images, but Olive appears different for each material lol (i.e. mesh toe looks charcoal, the liner looks a couple shades lighter than the nubuck)

20230912_141246.jpg

20230912_141320.jpg

Is this the case for them IRL too?

Has anyone opted for an Olive liner, mesh and Nubuck?

I saved these images, but Olive appears different for each material lol (i.e. mesh toe looks charcoal, the liner looks a couple shades lighter than the nubuck)

20230912_141246.jpg

20230912_141320.jpg

Is this the case for them IRL too?

Yea pretty much, the mesh looks slightly more green in person but it depends on the colors around it. Olive nubuck makes it look more gray, charcoal makes it look more green. The liner is definitely a lighter shade.

With $20 sales tax, $14 processing fee, and $15 shipping for the buyer it’s still only at $293. Even if they pull data from other sites, if that’s the only sale from the same date, it’s super sketchy.

Those sites make way too much for being a mediocre middle man at best.
I think these might not be your sale. I had a similar experience a few times and it ended up taking days for my sake to finally populate. But the random really high sale always gets me too. I always assumed it was them "buying" "emergency" pairs as replacements for pairs that don't pass authentica....excuse me...... verification.....but I could be wrong 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom