THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Size 12 wmns mens 10.5 black and whites if anyone is still looking

Lowkey the best part about this set of iD's is the tongue imo. So many pairs come with skinny tongue and no piping these days. These have that wide piped tongue similar to the old Patta denim pairs. These just have a little more padding in them, the Patta are really thin and wide. Big fan of the build on these.

Size 12 wmns mens 10.5 black and whites if anyone is still looking

Thank you. Got a cancelled order on a 12/10.5 from Nike and Extra butter. Hopefully 3rd time goes through.

IMG_0161.jpeg

aw man... my NBY's have been delayed. was supposed to be here tomorrow but is now pushed back until monday the 23rd.....

Did Nike messed up pink color?
I chose 'Fireburry' but it's too bright. Did they put 'Playful Pink' there?
BTW alot of QC issues including twisted midsole
Then send it back. A lot of us in here realized that the actual colors came out different than what the website showed.

Have to switch to regular white laces but other than that very happy with the NBY. Obviously inspired by purple pigeons I may have to make a regular pigeon pair now lol.
1697672805256.jpeg
What color will you use for reg pigeons? Been wanting a pair of id pigeons since the last go around when a few were making them here, slept and have regretted ever since.

Anybody post this Mr. Porter sale yet? 25% off. #TeamBelowRetail

IMG_6880.png
I joined and downloaded the app for the 10% discount, but they wouldn’t take it on top so I got salty and didn’t cop the top left. I would have paid the asking if I didn’t see the App discount, now I wont

I joined and downloaded the app for the 10% discount, but they wouldn’t take it on top so I got salty and didn’t cop the top left. I would have paid the asking if I didn’t see the App discount, now I wont

Yeah, I noticed that I couldn’t use that app 10% off on AM1s too. It’s strange that it’s like that.

Back
Top Bottom