THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lowkey the best part about this set of iD's is the tongue imo. So many pairs come with skinny tongue and no piping these days. These have that wide piped tongue similar to the old Patta denim pairs. These just have a little more padding in them, the Patta are really thin and wide. Big fan of the build on these.
the TONGUE??…mannn if you don’t sit down with these nerdy ahh takes, stop it.

idk I guess I thought the texture would make up for lack of color but that's really on me. I like color and these aren't that. Probably should have skipped them bc of that but I'm a sucker.
You definitely are a 🍭
There were tons and tons of pics of these and yet you still copped knowing you ‘like color’, to only find out they, wait for it, ‘lacked color’ when you got them in hand…ok lol

good-morning-are-you-ok.gif

Bittersweet day. I’ve had these listed on eBay for about 5-6 months and nothing. Finally sold today for $700.

I purchased these in 2010, almost a year after they dropped. I was visiting family in CA with my gf, now wife. We were walking around in Hollywood and stopped in this sneaker shop and they had them just chilling on the shelf. I’m a size 10 but they had a 10.5. Never got a lot of wear out of them because they were a bit big.

IMG_3534.jpeg

It seems that prices for those patta cords are coming back down to earth somewhat... a 11.5 in great condition sold last week for $650

Meanwhile, some dude on IG was trying to sell me a pair beat to dog ahit for $800 .. I mean the nubuck was damn near smooth leather at this point and the midsole was on life support. Air bubble looking like snoop dog was hot boxing in there, a total mess

Would anyone be willing to help me make a bengals inspired pair? I’ve tried but i’m nowhere near as creative as some of you, and only have the funds for one pair

Back
Top Bottom