THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The NBY fit just like normal AM1s, right? Anything else to consider when making a pair? I saw some pages back that the velvet sock liner will pull your no-show socks down?
Yea only get velvet liner if you plan on wearing tall boy socks in them for a while.

My 1 ID that I was lucky to get came in today. Really happy with how they turned out, the quality is really nice. Just really unfortunate that we probably won't get them again.

20231024_124525.jpg
Is that light bone or iron ore?

Seems like a lot of people are doing mesh toe instead of leather…is the leather trash or are people worried about creasing or bad shape?

Seems like a lot of people are doing mesh toe instead of leather…is the leather trash or are people worried about creasing or bad shape?
I opt'd for mesh same as I do even on GRs.......for crease avoidance.....🤣.....FTR, sneakers are the only time I avoid the crease. The ONLY time 😂

appreciate your opinions, didn't mean to light a fire in the thread today.

going through NBY right now and having a hard time deciding on a color for the mudguard. anyone have an example of the difference between the white leather and the light bone leather?

Did I see at some point there were recommendations here for laces to match the ID program colors? Specifically the 'Light Bone' and 'Sesame' colors. Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom