THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This pair has been through it and has held up well. Idk if I have a 2nd pair or not, hope so. Really good pair.

20231027_153300.jpg

This pair has been through it and has held up well. Idk if I have a 2nd pair or not, hope so. Really good pair.

20231027_153300.jpg
IMG_0395.jpeg

Mine have turned into beaters. I wear these to my son’s Baseball games. Love these.

i tend to like some contrast in dark/light between uppers and midsole. it’s probably why i almost never wear all black or all white shoes
The cw gives me a boot type vide with the colors so the black midsole and outsole lends itself better to that more than white or sail. Just looks too off

Btw that beef and broccoli name has got to be one of the dumbest nicknames people can come up with. This is why I hate sneaker culture

The cw gives me a boot type vide with the colors so the black midsole and outsole lends itself better to that more than white or sail. Just looks too off

Btw that beef and broccoli name has got to be one of the dumbest nicknames people can come up with. This is why I hate sneaker culture

to each their own. i’m just one less person scoopin up the beef and brocs so someone else can eat

nicknames and whatnot are just a part of shoe culture. it is what it is at this point, no reason to “hate” it

Blame Timbaland. WATTBA. HS days. Mac and Cheese... Beefs and Brocs... Cheese Field Boots. I had the Navy pair. Joints were so uncomfortable.... All timbs are

Did not realize safety oranges are women's a release. Why would nike do that? I can see da black whites cuz panda fever....but safety oranges....sweater gawd it's like they hustle backwards

Back
Top Bottom