THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure if anyone peeped this but Nate Bargatze was rocking the Urawa in last night’s SNL Halloween sketch.
IMG_3031.png

I also saw he had a pair during the monologue but haven't been able to identify the colorway - any one have any idea here? Tough to get a good shot. The color on the toe was shiny, may have been metallic.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 174810.png

Saw these posted and decided to make them. I’m at 12 pairs. Trying to return some but it’s tough. Just don’t see it feasible to keep 12 pairs. This is one I’m trying to like but I just don’t think I can. I think the white sole is throwing me off

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 572
Saw these posted and decided to make them. I’m at 12 pairs. Trying to return some but it’s tough. Just don’t see it feasible to keep 12 pairs. This is one I’m trying to like but I just don’t think I can. I think the white sole is throwing me off

The White sole sets them off to me. Your photo of the Olive mesh is one of the few I've seen where olive appears as olive! lol

FEATURE has a sale on Max 1s... Shipping and taxes kinda kills the sale pricing though

Screenshot_20231031_103921_Chrome.jpg

Sizes up to 14.5 Code FINALSALE

Screenshot_20231031_105358_Chrome.jpg

$77 in cart

$105

FEATURE has a sale on Max 1s... Shipping and taxes kinda kills the sale pricing though

Screenshot_20231031_103921_Chrome.jpg
You sir have won da interwebz for today , may you have a blessed one

Was able to scoop da safety oranges @ a price I'm more than comfortable with

Screenshot_20231031_150033_Chrome.jpg

$77 in cart

$105
Looks like bronze is now 105 in cart

Uffffff damn , that's wild , joints just came out too .....must be that retail shops are not doing too good. Cuz da other joints on sale I can understand. But hey I'll take it. Might grab my wife a pair , matchy matchy FTW.

Speaking of safety 🍊

Back
Top Bottom