THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not bad, toe box kills it for me. 160 retail as well 🙄
PXL_20231031_171856790.jpg
PXL_20231031_171835774.jpg
Where are these?

Ah thanks man! As someone who’s not on social media I didn’t see these. Looks pretty good to me!
I think I posted them itt but there's so many iD pics these days that it's hard to keep up. And yes, I like how they turned out. Obviously the shades of beige and pink are off but it still looks good to me.

Mom mentioned to my brother a while back that she likes these. He said he’d buy them for her and never did. Nike sale price is good so went ahead and ordered them for her. I think I bought the blue ones for a similar price. Crazy value on such great looking sneakers.

IMG_6215.jpeg

Looks like these ate GS only, would have liked to see em in men's. Can't tell if it's a plastic mudguard or brushed suede.

Screenshot_20231031_204111_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231031_204031_Chrome.jpg

we prolly dont pay you enough

Bay area has some of the best schools in the country, yall keep it up out there

Appreciate your service. Kids learn more than just how to read and write from their teachers so having a teacher with some culture is a huge bonus.

appreciate yall. it’s been a dope journey for the past 15 years. one thing that never fails is sneakers being a conversation starter with youth. have almost exclusively worn jordans, air maxes and dunks to class and every year students are caught off guard when they see a teacher with nikes on :lol:

sneaker culture is still strong with this generation

Nike Air Max 1
Color: Football Grey/Lilac Bloom-White-Obsidian
Style Code: FD9082-001
Release Date: February 2024
Price: $140
Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Obsidian-Lilac-Bloom-FD9082-001-5.jpeg

Honestly, I just don't get what Nike is doing, I guess. Throw a obsidian or white swoosh on these, and they're amazing. As is, is anyone really thirsting for them? Same with the "true blue but with a black swoosh and eyelet" pair earlier this year, does anyone think that looks better than a blue eyelet and swoosh would have? Or pairs like the sketch 86s or whatever, where the mid is piss color instead of white for no reason?

appreciate yall. it’s been a dope journey for the past 15 years. one thing that never fails is sneakers being a conversation starter with youth. have almost exclusively worn jordans, air maxes and dunks to class and every year students are caught off guard when they see a teacher with nikes on :lol:

sneaker culture is still strong with this generation
My students always trip on my collection as well, shout-out the “sneaker teacher” gang!

Honestly, I just don't get what Nike is doing, I guess. Throw a obsidian or white swoosh on these, and they're amazing. As is, is anyone really thirsting for them? Same with the "true blue but with a black swoosh and eyelet" pair earlier this year, does anyone think that looks better than a blue eyelet and swoosh would have? Or pairs like the sketch 86s or whatever, where the mid is piss color instead of white for no reason?
I definitely see your point, but I also like this pair with the subtle weirdness.

Lots of little kids and big kids AM1s on NDC. Looks like a GS blue recall was added too!

IMG_5294.png

Unfortunately lots of the kids AM1s have a size gap between Little kids (ends at 13.5C) and big kids (starts at 3.5Y). My son is a size 2Y so these Blue Recalls are good, but OG reds are out for the time being.

Lots of little kids and big kids AM1s on NDC. Looks like a GS blue recall was added too!

IMG_5294.png

Unfortunately lots of the kids AM1s have a size gap between Little kids (ends at 13.5C) and big kids (starts at 3.5Y). My son is a size 2Y so these Blue Recalls are good, but OG reds are out for the time being.
Yea that toddler to big kids gap sucks. The little kids get left out of a lot.

a few AM1s onto the current 25% off flash sale. I picked up the medium olives. 10% cash back thr

I logged onto Nike this morning to look for something else and noticed they left me a cheeky 25% discount code, so I copped the Olives too. Been thinking about buying them all week :emoji_ok_hand: Literally 10 mins later, I get told NBY AM1s are now available in the UK, so I made up some Travis Scott type tributes

Pics:

Screenshot_20231103-162026~2.png
Screenshot_20231103-162034~2.png
Screenshot_20231103-162042~2.png
Screenshot_20231103-162046~2.png

Hopefully they come out like this

Screenshot_20231019-192417~2.png

Back
Top Bottom