THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found a lot of treasures in the thrift store today

73A5D072-2B17-4B6E-8695-7E4DCFF16E23.jpeg

Got the message in the Sabrina 1 page.... it's the same on those NBY. Guessing it's all NBYs products(I don't interact in any other pages to know)

White midsole makes such a difference on these! :nthat:
agreed. i still like the og better. i think the black midsole makes the translucent outsole pop more and is always easier to clean than a pure white midsole but, white definitely makes these appear a bit more wearable and clean.

Saw these on IG

Not a fan of how each component appears like a different hue of Olive. However, I think the design is well executed and clean.
IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

I ordered two designs featuring Olive Nubuck and Mesh. Looking forward to seeing the Olive Mesh Olive Nubuck combo look in hand to see how they compare to the images on the interwebz.

Last edited:
Saw these on IG

Not a fan of how each component appears like a different hue of Olive. However, I think the design is well executed and clean.
IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

I ordered two designs featuring Olive Nubuck and Mesh. Looking forward to seeing the Olive Mesh Olive combo in hand to see how they compare to the images on the interwebz.
I ordered these last night with the code. Went light bone upper/midsole after seeing Ad_sneaks pair
IMG_1765.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom