THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_8749.jpeg

on this nice sunny CA day.

Little solo Thursdate to kick off a 4 day weekend. Had to try this new brewery in my city and busted out my Safari IDs

IMG_1737.jpeg
The shoes are fire 🔥. Hope the IPAs were delicious (assuming that's an IPA based on color). But this reminds me of a text thread with my little sister. She's in college and we were discussing her career plans when she laid on me that her new goal is to be "bivocational".......🤔. The skeleton crew that is my brain came to an abrupt stop trying to process that into "oh, you want to two jobs" 😂. The guys upstairs did the same thing with "little solo Thursdate" ......🤔......😃ahhh, dolo trip to the bar on Thursday😂. This is why I can't smoke Lucifer's lettuce. I need to retain the few brain cells that are trying their best to hold on.

brs are kind of ugly y'all i don't get the appeal
I wouldn't say ugly.....it's a brown and green color up. But I agree with you more than I don't. The Powerwalls are in that small bucket of classic Air Max 1s that I respect but, never understood the appeal of. Was more into 95s at the time so maybe it's just a moment I missed.

Violet dust for $112 before taxes and shipping. Code: EARLY25

Back
Top Bottom