THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

JD sport, mens section
IMG_20231121_181455.jpg
Hopefully hitting JD tomorrow. Need these.

Not waiting for the discount? It seems like these can be had with a good discount
I haven’t seen them anywhere yet, so I wasn’t sure if they’ll be everywhere or not. I’m a sucker for anniversary color blocking in easy to wear CW’s so these are right up my alley. And I’d much rather pay retail for a shoe I want than feed a reseller or give StockX a dime.

I haven’t seen them anywhere yet, so I wasn’t sure if they’ll be everywhere or not. I’m a sucker for anniversary color blocking in easy to wear CW’s so these are right up my alley.
This typically how the am1s been this year, they slowly pop up everywhere. Now that I see JD is getting them, I know they will be everywhere soon...

I haven’t seen them anywhere yet, so I wasn’t sure if they’ll be everywhere or not. I’m a sucker for anniversary color blocking in easy to wear CW’s so these are right up my alley. And I’d much rather pay retail for a shoe I want than feed a reseller or give StockX a dime.
I've seen them at DTLR and JD Sports. I think you'll be safe but, I've been there before. Secure your pair and breathe easy

Watch the CW be a reversed version.

100% not gonna be og. BRS neither. Hopefully patta is cooking up something new and its not just a rehash.

Noticed the qc on recent NBYs are getting worse. Haven't had any problems until my last order. Gonna have to send at least 3 pairs back for excessive glue stains and bad stitching. Unfortunate cause there's still no black nubuck option. I guess I could do bone and just dye it black.

Yea that's a wild statement. They made the goat am1 imo (Cherrys) and have so many other great ones. The 5th Anniversary pack is peak am1 for me. Chloro and Purps are simple but great. Way overpriced but great shoes nonetheless. I still haven't worn any of the most recent pack but I think several of them are very good. I may take some time to zen out this weekend and lace up that pack.

Back
Top Bottom