THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UNDSed the AIR be Vital NBYs for work today

IMG_4768.jpeg

Screenshot_20231122_220436_Chrome.jpg

I’m definitely grabbing these new

Screenshot_20231122_220436_Chrome.jpg

I literally just did the same thing. Got the email and on there pricing things out.

illustrayt illustrayt check this cool story, you’re a celebrity. I’m randomly texting a friend of mine about life and he knows I have a mild sneaker addiction. He says, “do you like Ninja Turtles?” I immediately responded and asked if he was going to tell me about custom AM 1s. Of course he did and I said “I know that guy!” 😂

illustrayt illustrayt check this cool story, you’re a celebrity. I’m randomly texting a friend of mine about life and he knows I have a mild sneaker addiction. He says, “do you like Ninja Turtles?” I immediately responded and asked if he was going to tell me about custom AM 1s. Of course he did and I said “I know that guy!” 😂

my boy texted me this IG link because we were recently reminiscing about TMNT on NES. i immediately knew the watermark sig on the photo. congrats on getting featured illustrayt illustrayt !

Is the “stadium green” cw going to be a women’s cw like the re release of the orange and other anniversary cw’s that have released recently?

Back
Top Bottom