THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got these for $87.

...can't beat that.

hell yea!

So good.

20231206_165120.jpg

noice!

My personal feeling is that if I’m trying to flip pairs in a few weeks time then I bought shoes another person probably would have liked one pair of and got none.

I’m not here to tell anyone how to live, but if you’re grabbing release day pairs to flip for $20-$30 and have no interest in holding them long term you’re contributing to the problem many of us have/do face getting pairs for retail and stress free.

Grabbing outlet shoes and discounted stuff sounds like a different thing to me altogether. I just take issue with people who claim to be part of the community and their job is so terrible they need to sell 3-4 more pairs for each one they buy. This is a luxury hobby. Getting in my way of buying to make it an affordable hobby is akin to people who go out to restaurants and don’t tip. Stay home and out of the way of people trying to live their lives
ADVERTISEMENT​
To each his own. Flipping pairs here and there is fine especially if it's to pay for more pairs.
Is this where we are? Is that what this is about? I really hope not. 12 year old me certainly didn't view it that way.

If I'm being honest, I have way more respect for the 19 year kid that hustles and makes $40 a pair off 5 shoes so he can stand in line to get the new AJ1 he wants really bad more than someone that can drop the $400 resell after release without blinking. I'm the latter fwiw. The guy that couldn't care less about shoes but is flipping shoes irks me a bit but I don't know that man's situation. Maybe he's doing it to buy diapers. If so, good on him.

You're basically saying this community is only for the well off and privileged group. I couldn't disagree more.
Basically my same sentiment. To each his own but, having issues with people flipping to get pairs is something I don't really understand. Especially when retail prices are sky high and resell prices are even higher, and especially when we complain about the QC on almost every release. Even if you have money and can afford it, I'd rather flip a pair to get a pair than pull money from the budget. When did it stop making sense to keep money in house? But we should probably stop before the comments start to get removed for derailing the thread 😂.

Has anyone returned ByYous or anything I guess for that matter, that you have used BeFrugal to purchase? I returned 4 out of 6 pairs I ordered and they sent me an email about an investigation or something and they took all my cash back money away. Wondering if anyone’s dealt with something like that before? I did contact them but wanted to see if anyone in here has dealt with similar thing
Update
They said Nike didn’t approve saying I made this purchase using befrgual. I made this purchase solely for the reason. Of cash back being 15% at the time

Idk how yall deal with this bull**** *** website. Sounds like a scam. They can just say u never made a purchase using them and there’s nothing u can do about it to prove otherwise. I would suggest screen recording next time you make a purchase using this trash site so if this happens to you, you have proof that you made it going through BeFrugal website

Has anyone returned ByYous or anything I guess for that matter, that you have used BeFrugal to purchase? I returned 4 out of 6 pairs I ordered and they sent me an email about an investigation or something and they took all my cash back money away. Wondering if anyone’s dealt with something like that before? I did contact them but wanted to see if anyone in here has dealt with similar thing

unfortunately I'm experiencing similar issues with them and my NBY order. I should've gotten a little over $80 back, which was a significant enough to bite the bullet. but befrugal is telling me that nike never reported it, which is strange since i've received cashback from nike thru BF multiple times. i wonder if NBY doesn't qualify?

unfortunately I'm experiencing similar issues with them and my NBY order. I should've gotten a little over $80 back, which was a significant enough to bite the bullet. but befrugal is telling me that nike never reported it, which is strange since i've received cashback from nike thru BF multiple times. i wonder if NBY doesn't qualify?
Lmk how yours goes within the next few days. I’ve sent multiple support tickets about this. I placed an order on like October 2 and got cash back for it. Placed another one in like Oct 7th and they’re saying Nike didn’t report it like yours. Called Nike and they have no idea wtf BeFrugal is. Called Nike like 5 times. Multiple back and forth emails with BeFrugal and nothing. I don’t get it. Like I said next time I order I’m screen recording it or having someone record it from their phone step by step. This is dumb af

Lmk how yours goes within the next few days. I’ve sent multiple support tickets about this. I placed an order on like October 2 and got cash back for it. Placed another one in like Oct 7th and they’re saying Nike didn’t report it like yours. Called Nike and they have no idea wtf BeFrugal is. Called Nike like 5 times. Multiple back and forth emails with BeFrugal and nothing. I don’t get it. Like I said next time I order I’m screen recording it or having someone record it from their phone step by step. This is dumb af
Did you order thru the Nike app or the website?

The leather toe X leather mudguard is far worse! At least the creases only appear on the medial side LOL

If you’re ordering an NBY, my advice is to definitely opt for a mesh toe and a nubuck mudguard if you want your design to look decent after a couple of wears.
Thankfully my first pair was mesh toe nubuck mudguard 🙌
Waiting for black nubuck options to come back for another one

Back
Top Bottom