THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Shoutout to whoever posted that Oneness sale
1702692948121.jpeg

Latest pick up, just received my first NBY AM1s. Can’t believe I waited this long to make a pair, but after seeing certain color options started to disappear I had to pull the trigger.

Went with something simple and wearable. I added white speckles and better laces. Happy how they turned out.

“Oreo”
IMG_9485.jpeg

IMG_9535.jpeg

IMG_9526.jpeg

Growing impatient with those Carolina joints. Gonna check my local JD tomorrow and see if the sale is crackin'

Man I hate going to the mall

Same. I need them. Battled the Christmas crowd today at my mall to see if anybody had them on sale. Only store that had them was FNL and they were full price smh

Same. I need them. Battled the Christmas crowd today at my mall to see if anybody had them on sale. Only store that had them was FNL and they were full price smh
Yeah... I'm thinking I may just have to hold tight till after Xmas. Sales will start to pop up online at that time for sure

Last edited:
50% off @ WishATL (discount applies automatically. There is a $16 shipping charge though) via the LeBron 2 thread

"Beast" colorway for $125 + shipping in sizes 7, 8-14 (no 11.5). Deal is over on 12/18 at 8:59pm PST.

Just scooped up a pair of AM1 donors.

Back
Top Bottom