THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Blueprints are garbage, University blues will be sought after in the years to come, due to the classic og-like colorways.

Most would agree, breathing fresh air or not, as matter of fact the goofballs still wearing those masks will tell you the same thing.
Highly sought after or not, that means nothing. They’re not touching the materials, concept and colors of the blueprints. University blues are nice. But not on the same level.
As far as mask wearing, the hell that got to do with anything lol bet you don’t say anything to people in their face when in public, why that triggers you in the first place is hilarious lol 😷

Last edited:
I ain't even pay homeboy no mind

Me when I seen his post:
200w (2).gif

Blueprints are trash and only had life because the people really wanted uni blues... there I said it 😂
I definitely know why you’re mad lol

Work harder nobody cares 😆

Highly sought after or not, that means nothing. They’re not touching the materials and colors of the blueprints. University blues are nice. But not on the same level.
As far as mask wearing, the hell that got to do with anything lol bet you don’t say anything to peoples in their face when in public, why that triggers you in the first place is hilarious lol 😷
Read his original post about getting fresh air. People wearing masks are not getting fresh air, so it's relative.
yes, i agree with your material comparison. I'm big on mesh/suede/fake suede/OG type color blocking, so they will always take a front seat for me.

Last edited:
Never cared for blue prints, for me they’re a boring concept shoe and kind of ugly. Anniversary style AM1s are tough to beat, I’d definitely take the university blues. Just bought the men’s black pair for at full price from Nordstrom, as a size 11 I’m not waiting for a discount just to miss out.

For those who made NBY pairs, do those laces keep coming undone? I'm thinking of unDS'ing my pair tomorrow, but I'll be walking a lot around Vegas.

Blueprints aren't bad at all. Not as good as the uni blue for sure...imo

My argument would be that they aren't similar enough to even compare and contrast.

having a similar shade of light blue alone doesn't warrant a "choose this one or that one" decision.

Again, Imo

Last edited:
For those who made NBY pairs, do those laces keep coming undone? I'm thinking of unDS'ing my pair tomorrow, but I'll be walking a lot around Vegas.

Those laces are some of the worst. Really dislked them on the magmas and evergreens. Just as terrible as the smooth, flat laces that came with the flyknit racer 3.0s

Definitely recommend a lace swap

Back
Top Bottom