THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been wearing these 3 days straight and in a cruise now .... Still looking fresh out the box....
PXL_20240114_223312374.jpg
PXL_20240114_221932805.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone with these, can you comment on durability of sole compared to traditional AM1 soles? Looking for a gum sole donor for a custom project if anyone has any ideas. Might use the “reddish” one from the pink cord since DSM has them so cheap:
IMG_9972.jpeg

Anyone with these, can you comment on durability of sole compared to traditional AM1 soles? Looking for a gum sole donor for a custom project if anyone has any ideas. Might use the “reddish” one from the pink cord since DSM has them so cheap:
IMG_9972.jpeg
Definitely prefer the traditional outsoles.
It depends on your project. Sometimes the "crep" outsole works. IIrc they are noticeable thicker at the heel than the normal ones. Personally I would always go for a normal gum sole tho.

IMG_9972.jpeg
When you say durability....if you're speaking on how well they can transfer as donors I can't help you. But as far as how well they hold up with daily wear? They are durable in my experience. Just as durable as the regular outsole if not more.

Back
Top Bottom