THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry bro, I’m having trouble with the first sentence. You asked permission to create a pair of sneakers on NBY? Why did you ever think that freedom wasn’t your’s 😂. Last time I checked, good artists copy, great artists steal…

Few months ago, there was a long *** back and forth in this thread over copying another person’s NBY. I couldn’t in good conscience bite someone’s design with reaching out. I also asked for some confirmation about the colors and materials he used. Thankfully I did otherwise I wouldve gone with white instead of bone grey on the mudguard. Bro was really helpful, made me appreciate the sneaker community.

Few months ago, there was a long *** back and forth in this thread over copying another person’s NBY. I couldn’t in good conscience bite someone’s design with reaching out. I also asked for some confirmation about the colors and materials he used. Thankfully I did otherwise I wouldve gone with white instead of bone grey on the mudguard. Bro was really helpful, made me appreciate the sneaker community.
Got it, appreciate the context. Cool that he was able to share the specifics on his build.

Hat and socks are pretty cool. Stickers are awesome though lol

20240117_211312.jpg

Do the stickers come with the hat/socks?
No. Sorry I should have been more clear. That's just some stuff he threw in the box. Pretty sure the Swoosh Life stickers that look like the Miller High Life beer logo are just something they guys cooked up in the innovation kitchen, don't think Nike would/cool put that out.

Nike is sending a £20 to members for anything above £60. It works on the UNC. This is a very tempting price, I’ll wait for 80% off though.

IMG_2618.png

Excuse me!
I was ready to pull the trigger but now I'll just wait.

When did you get the promo code?

If it says it's a Max90 T-Shirt, then it is a Loose Fit tee. It fits akin to an ACG or Sportswear Essentials tee.

The easiest way to tell is on the product page, and go to 'Size & Fit' at the bottom. 99% of the time it will tell you the type of fit - slim, standard, loose, or oversized.

I'd recommend avoiding the oversized fit at all costs, unless you plan on building a little fort inside your tent of a t-shirt. You could host the circus in that ****ing thing.
I own a couple ACG & AM90 (loose fit) tees. I know what you mean. I bought the JPEG AF1 tee but the description said “loose/roomy” and that junk was tight as hell when I got it. I’ll just wait and post if they aren’t loose fit and cop a size up on both colors, again. Thanks for the advise.

Back
Top Bottom