THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another "womens exclusive". https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-max-1-alabaster/

Nike-Air-Max-1-Alabaster-DZ2628-108-4.jpeg

If you're interested, my order of incorrectly sized UNCs from feature shipped so if you're a 10, 10.5, or 13, I got you for the sale price ($70) plus shipping to you
I'm normally a 10.5 in am1 but have been going 11 in most lately bc sizing has been a bit wonky. Most pairs a 10.5 is perfect but then there's a random Curry pack, Have a Nike Day, or the Safari iD that runs small and I'm screwed so I go 11 to play it safe. If these fit like most am1, I'll gladly take that 10.5.

Does anyone know if these are going to release in extended sizing? All of the resell sites are size 10W and below.

IMG_1361.jpeg
Man that's going to suck if they stop at 10w. That's one pair I was looking forward to. Same with the Pom Pom from last year. I feel like there was another one they stopped at 10w too. I'm all for gender equality but blocking the majority of men from buying a shoe bc of sizing ain't it. There's nothing about that shoe that says female, it's just a really good shoe. Men want to buy it. Same is true in reverse, a lot of shoes the'll just make means 8--13. That screws most women out of wearing them. Just make all shoes unisex and 5-13, that covered 99% of the population.

I’ll cop<100. I’m not making that mistake again🤣

I'm normally a 10.5 in am1 but have been going 11 in most lately bc sizing has been a bit wonky. Most pairs a 10.5 is perfect but then there's a random Curry pack, Have a Nike Day, or the Safari iD that runs small and I'm screwed so I go 11 to play it safe. If these fit like most am1, I'll gladly take that 10.5.

Don't forget...our feet also grow/expand in our 30's/40's/etc. Could actually be your feet. This def happened to me over the past several years.

Don't forget...our feet also grow/expand in our 30's/40's/etc. Could actually be your feet. This def happened to me over the past several years.
Maybe, but the majority of my 10.5 still fit fine. It's just a few pairs that have ran small. I'm really like a 10.75 tts so lately I just default to 11 to play it safe. 95% sure a 10.5 am1 will fit but those oddballs make me go 11. But you're right, going 11 will help for if/when my feet grow.

Back
Top Bottom