THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1000010701.png

Nice little discount on the royals, be rude not to cop.

If anyone wants my 8.5M DS pair, I’ll send them to you for what I got them for ($84+shipping)

the LX series isn’t too popular because of the back heel and tongue tag but the smoke greys look good in person (especially on discount). almost make up for stupidly passing on the wolf greys years back

IMG_0358.jpeg
I have vast greys, grey mini swooshs and some others with similar iteration. That’s why I passed. But tbh pic is fire.
Like mentioned the tags suck but overall a great shoe. Few years ago they were pretty much sold out on drop date. Nice pick bro.

Can someone point me in the direction of someone that can paint the midsoles on some Air Max 1s??? Just need to repaint a pair of grey midsoles to white. TIA!

Has it been stated if the "Malachite" colorway supposedly releasing March 7th will be offered in extended sizing since it is a "women's release" as Nike is not consistent with offering extended sizing. I prefer these over the Evergreen.
Nike-Air-Max-1-Stadiun-Green-White-FN6952-100-2.jpg
IIrc Nike will drop a mens CW as well. Stadium Greens?!

the LX series isn’t too popular because of the back heel and tongue tag but the smoke greys look good in person (especially on discount). almost make up for stupidly passing on the wolf greys years back

IMG_0358.jpeg
I scooped them on discount too from SneakerRoom! I agree they look good in person

Back
Top Bottom