THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1706980841154.png

So clean. Happy with these.

Yea Nike pairs that release in Asia come like that. No reason for concern. I have some anniversary og reds and others with it.
Don’t know about the other Asian country coz that tag is all written in Japanese (no other language appears there), but AFAIK, every single sneaker I’ve purchased directly from Nike Japan came w/ that tag for at least more than a decade…, which means…, I have tons of those paper tags stashed somewhere….

Ain’t nobody making fakes of random GRs with no resale value
Naaah, fakes are everywhere…. I mean…, considering that they even make something from the mockup image nowadays, I wouldn’t be surprised every single sneakers that made it to the market have reps no matter whether it’s the hyped collab or random GR (just like what modus47 has just indicated on spoiler)…

BTW, getting that paper tag doesn’t really mean it’s legit tho. There are surely fakes that comes w/ fake paper tag. The pic is stolen from SNKRDUNK. (Real one on the top.)
IMG_6140.jpeg

Also, speaking of the bronze.. they’re 25% off on nike.com

was able to get a price adjustment for the discount.. but they have couple pairs on sale currently

Back
Top Bottom