THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another white/grey upcoming:

media_GGk-GHZbUAAH7t8.jpg
White midsole would be perfect on these. I don’t understand why Nike keeps putting these ugly yellowed midsoles on so many otherwise clean CW’s.

Lucked up and finally scored a pair of cobblestones in men's size 12 (women's 13.5)... These joints are like unicorns

IMG_20240217_232350541~2.jpg

Super happy to have them... Why they didn't drop in extended sizing in the U.S. is beyond me
Congrats. Had no idea that there are pairs > wmns US12. Can you dm the size tag or just post it here. Tia

Lucked up and finally scored a pair of cobblestones in men's size 12 (women's 13.5)... These joints are like unicorns

IMG_20240217_232350541~2.jpg

Super happy to have them... Why they didn't drop in extended sizing in the U.S. is beyond me

These are nice! Somebody posted a pair of these when they release with either a black or dark brown (to match the tongue) painted swoosh, and it looked so good. I’ve been thinking about picking a pair up and doing the same.

Painted the swooshes on my Cobblestones.
Def not perfect but I like it more than the worn blues.

D9293B76-2872-4AFF-906D-67CB78394245.jpeg

These are nice! Somebody posted a pair of these when they release with either a black or dark brown (to match the tongue) painted swoosh, and it looked so good. I’ve been thinking about picking a pair up and doing the same.

romcadoo romcadoo 2016 :nthat:
I've been itching for a pair of AM1 as of late since the hype has died down and can buy pairs dirt cheap now. I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of those Tan Lines... :emoji_dagger:

Back
Top Bottom