THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here’s one design that I’ve been wanting to order for YEARS!

Reverse Michigan co.JP
IMG_2119.jpeg

I know there was a WMN’s cw that released last year, but the leather vamp/vamp was the deal breaker for me. Y’all have probably learned that I’m a selective MFer lol

I've been slacking pretty hard on new releases lately, honestly trying to get rid of more than I'm bringing in. That said, did the anniversary blue colorway of the 86 come out? I see the volt midsole is coming out for air max day, but I never cared for the red ones and even less about these. The university blue 86 though, that's what I'm wondering about.

What was last years options? I've been gone from here since the big bubbles last year. That was my only air max cop of 2023.

Miniswooshes, everything but the collar and tongue had decent material options. Pendleton ids and these were my favorite.

you say that now...

then we'll see you pop in here with 20 pairs a month later

:emoji_laughing:

When the 2023 options emerged, I had estimated that I’d order at least eight designs. After that 2023 NBY run, my total amount of AM1 designs tallied to 36(?) LOL

This 2024 palette will certainly be a single digit (9 max) after its run. I have my first five in mind already. Waiting to see how…

- Picante Red Suede appears IRL. It looks almost Orange in the rendering.
- Difference between Metallic Silver Mesh vs. Plantinum Woven
- Difference between Metallic Silver Leather vs. Platinum Leather
- Metallic Gold Leather appears IRL

Last edited:
Disappointed we are getting new options. They left those ****ty regular colors up forever and this last round was great and they take it off probably not even close to as long as the palette before that lasted

Not as many color options this time around. As usual, the shades may look way off on the builder compared to the final product. So until we see some in hand shots pop up, here are some IRL pics for reference:

Bicoastal
IMG_0330.jpeg

Opti Yellow
IMG_0331.jpeg

Court blue
IMG_0332.jpeg

Picante Red
IMG_0333.jpeg

Star blue
IMG_0334.jpeg

There was a countdown doe…

However…… I wish they could do that with the Safari ‘22 options LOL

Last edited:
Not as many color options this time around. As usual, the shades may look way off on the builder compared to the final product. So until we see some in hand shots pop up, here are some IRL pics for reference:

Bicoastal
IMG_0330.jpeg

Opti Yellow
IMG_0331.jpeg

Court blue
IMG_0332.jpeg

Picante Red
IMG_0333.jpeg

Star blue
IMG_0334.jpeg
That court blue and white combo is making me sit up every time, and I'm just a sideline benchwarmer on these pages. LOL. I might have to make me "a" pair. (No, seriously "a" pair).

nowadays most sneaker cleaners are mild enough and formulated to do that specific job. its not like back in the days where sneaker cleaners were kinda harsh.

i just use angelus sneaker cleaner.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 knows a really good one. whats it called?

worst comes to worst, a few drops of the leading dish soap in a good amount of water will be mild enough...then you can titrate from there
airmaxninefive airmaxninefive message this guy, best soap I've used.

Back
Top Bottom