THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1000009962.jpg
I'm going to be honest and say I don't know wtf that pair is but it's nice. I may have been under a rock when they released idk.

I'm going to be honest and say I don't know wtf that pair is but it's nice. I may have been under a rock when they released idk.
Yea thanks man, custom NBY. Yeezy 1 Zen Gray inspired. Did the blinks as well, I'll post em soon.

moe200069 moe200069 inspired todays wear, dont bring these out enough. Tryna dig in the crates and wear a different underutilized pair everyday this month.

1000009994.jpg

Haven't been paying attention lately but knew those malachite's were coming out soon so logged in to see what the haps was and see that the womens released yesterday? No mens? Is there a mens release coming in the US?

Yea thanks man, custom NBY. Yeezy 1 Zen Gray inspired. Did the blinks as well, I'll post em soon.

moe200069 moe200069 inspired todays wear, dont bring these out enough. Tryna dig in the crates and wear a different underutilized pair everyday this month.

1000009994.jpg
Ooooh I can see it now. I knew the swoosh looked familiar but the split mudguard was throwing me off. Looks great, well done.

Back
Top Bottom