THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Have avoided resellers entirely for many years (don’t really sweat if I miss releases), but royal blue AM1 is among a shortlist of exceptions.

Kinda surprised the Big Bubble royals were on Stockx at a pretty modest markup. Even with fees and shipping.

Pulled the trigger because I have a big foot and these are sold as women’s only. I’m prob not going to be scrappy enough to land a men’s 12 (it’s bad enough for men’s releases).

Will still give it a honest try though (blue AM1 is also the only shoe I’d bother to have dobules).

Have avoided resellers entirely for many years (don’t really sweat if I miss releases), but royal blue AM1 is among a shortlist of exceptions.

Kinda surprised the Big Bubble royals were on Stockx at a pretty modest markup. Even with fees and shipping.

Pulled the trigger because I have a big foot and these are sold as women’s only. I’m prob not going to be scrappy enough to land a men’s 12 (it’s bad enough for men’s releases).

Will still give it a honest try though (blue AM1 is also the only shoe I’d bother to have dobules).
I put in a bid at retail price and it got accepted quickly. Maybe these will be plentiful after all.

iirc the anniversary red BB sold out on snkrs but then gradually started popping up on a lot of retail sites and local shops. I struck out on the initial drop but eventually got pairs on sneaker politics and oneness. Compared to the royals, there was so much hype around reds last year. I trust we’ll all be able to eat with this release (especially since the volt blues are dropping so close)

IMG_1127.jpeg

iirc the anniversary red BB sold out on snkrs but then gradually started popping up on a lot of retail sites and local shops. I struck out on the initial drop but eventually got pairs on sneaker politics and oneness. Compared to the royals, there was so much hype around reds last year. I trust we’ll all be able to eat with this release (especially since the volt blues are dropping so close)
I hope so.

I caught a 10.5 from a women’s size run that popped up a couple weeks later

Damn, just noticed it’s leather on the mudguard / swoosh. Going to…
IMG_3095.gif

Patiently waiting for that anticipated increase in cashback% before I pull the trigger on the GundAM design and another… 👀

Speaking of NBYs, UNDSed the Sand/Teal NBYs for work today
IMG_3145.jpeg

Last edited:
They look like mica green, jade, bronze from the SC pack. Pretty sure we will get bigger sizes. Even the style code is the same btw!

Agree, too bad it’s not felt.

I thought it was the usual material but the Purples will definitely be bought, I guarantee they will be had for under $100. I want two pairs for sure.

Those Green Rangers are dope!

Here are two designs utilizing the metallic options that are scheduled to be arriving soon:

UltrAMan
Air Max 1 NBY - Ultraman B.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

dAMn
Air Max 1 NBY - Doctor Doom B.jpg

IMG_2224.JPG

And these for Disney Parks visits. I usually wear modern performance running shoes over at the Disney Parks. However, IF the Picante Red is really more Red IRL, they'll be perfect! lol

Mickey
Air Max 1 NBY - Mickey Mouse B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom